Thursday 24 April 2014

DESIGN PRACTICE 2 - STUDIO BRIEF 2 - L:A BRUKET PRODUCT RESEARCH

While browsing the Folklore site and reviewing the products that they sell I came across a brand that was featured extensively on the apothecary section of their website. Named L:A Bruket the products are mainly upmaket natural cosmetic products that are popular due to their quality ingredients and design.

I decided to review the company in more detail due to their product ranges aesthetic similarity to the outcomes of my project. 


The images below show the well designed L:A Bruket website.






PRODUCTS 

Some of the L:A Bruket products can be seen below, their aestehtic similarity to my outcomes is very apparent as the product range utilises similar style bottles and labeling. 

The fact that these products already exist and are successfully sold at a high price indicates that my product would successful if released as a product. 



No comments:

Post a Comment